RCU Forums - View Single Post - BTE Delta Vortex Construction Photos
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 02:07 PM
SALMONBUG
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am back on this thread. It's a long time I didn't posted . If you read my previous post I was buildind two retract DV with a fellow before I disapeared for a long time.
I had a lot of changes in my life and had plenty of other RC projects. The two DV were finished and are flying in hands of fellows and performing well

I have been in contact with Bruce Tharpe last week and he told me that he will produce kits in 2019 ( he has been very busy on other project in 2018).

To anticipate the new batch of DV I ressucitate this thread and invite you to follow my next rc project that will be based on a DV kit I have laying here.
The building of the project could take some time because I work a lot for the moment and I have also to move to a other house, but I will post pic of every step on the huge mod I am planing..

This picture will show you what I have in the hoven. I duno if it has already been done. There will be retracts also.
I plan to stay as much as possible close to the original shape of the DV ( no big fuselage), but a nose section will be necessary to balance the plane. The fuel will be in the wings in two soft fuel cells ( around 1 liter each).
All the plans are in my head already