RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jets Munt USA
Thread: Jets Munt USA
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 11:03 AM
FenderBean

Received 79 Likes on 52 Posts

I wanted update folks on how things are going since I'm starting to do a few things with motors now and helping customers, so I'm rolling. I just simply ask for some time to learn the process of dealing with a new company and how they like to do business, I have a full time job as well and will have a new career to prepare for once I leave this one. I will do my best to keep you informed without you having to prompt me but even then I still have some folks very impatient, this is understandable, just remember I am working a with a great company but they are in another country with a significant time gap. I have to get answers from Gaspar or place orders it may take a day or two for them to respond, this is due to just normal time zones and the factory is busy building to meet the demand. I would also like to say there maybe things I have to send to the factory until I have the ability/knowledge to complete them here, but my goal is to eventually function 100% on my own. Having fun so far and meeting some really great folks who love the brand, thanks for your support and happy flying!!!