RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 10:48 PM
Aframomum
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry for the short reply yesterday, it started to get busy at work so I had to cut it short.

Please let us know if and when you get your Airwolf - it is a very nice looking heli for sure!

I saw a build thread on RCG a few years ago of an FMS Corsair and the thing had foldable wings, just like the real thing. It was quite an amazing looking bird and if I'm not mistaken, the only one I've seen with that feature. Even the current FMS one's don't have the folding wings. I think it was in the range of 1700mm or something like that, very large to have that kind of detail.

Regardless, I think a large Corsair will be a very nice addition to your fleet. Plus you have 2 very nice flying areas with plenty of space - I think one has much more than the other even though its out of state! Would the Corsair use the same lipo's as your 700 does ~ 6S 4500? BTW, when do you plan to get into jets? I see you possibly heading in that direction. lol

BTW, you have a real nice working area with the grill in the ideal spot for working/cooking! Have fun with the flying and RZR'ing... lol

Mark