RCU Forums - View Single Post - JR 12X flap sys question
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 04:45 PM
planenutzz

Received 46 Likes on 43 Posts
Default JR 12X flap sys question

Gents,
I'm still using my old 12X, ues its getting a little long in the tooth but will have to soldier on for a bit longer. the through of manually compying all my settings for a dozen models over to a new radio such as a Spektrum DX-20 does not fill me with delight at all.

So to question 1: Is there anyway to copy the model settings over say by the buddy cord from a JR 12X to Spektrum DX-20 ? I would imagine the data protocols and the formats the data is stored in would not be compatible but who knows!

Question 2: I am currently setting up a H9 RV-4 and programming the flaps. All my models use the flap lever on the RHS of the Tx. However if I set up FLAP SYS it defaults to the Flap Switch and I can not assign the Flap lever. I currently have the Flap ch mated to AUX2 in the system menu. AUX2 switch is INH.
Is there a way to say assign FLAP lever to say AUX2 & leave FLAP switch assigned to FLAP (AUX1) ?? I'd assume that either the switch or the lever would then work the flaps. Not my preference but might have to compromise on that.
Current setuup just mating flap to AUX2 & using flap lever inhibits the FLAP SYS which I would like to be able to use.
Nope I do not wish to operate flaps using the flap lever. All my other model use the lever and its what I am used to. Bit like the throttle (gas) pedel always being under your right foot!

thanks in advance.
P