RCU Forums - View Single Post - RC Jet International Big News!
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Quandry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi folks,

A big thank you to RC Jet International for collaborating on the A3 size 2019 monthly wall art with me this year. As I understand it there were some production issues with the initial orders and that delayed them shipping. Friends of mine in Europe have let me know their calendars started arriving in the last day or two so I hope that the ones shipping to the USA or farther afield will not be too far behind. RCJI have calendars in stock now and are ready to ship any new orders received.

By way of showing my thanks to everyone who has supported my 2019 RC Jets calendar, I am running a prize draw and some lucky winner will receive a brand new Bavarian Demon Cortex Gyro that I bought earlier this week from MHS Ireland. I am doing the prize draw on Feb 28th and will post up the result here and also on my Facebook page. Anyone who has purchased a 2019 calendar before the draw day is automatically entered to win.

Just a quick note on the calendar:
16 incredible jet models
5 amazing jet events
4 countries: Florida Jets - Weston Park UK - JetPower Germany, Best in the West California, AMFC Ireland

I had a mega year of jet activity in 2018 and I hope this brings you lots of jet inspiration for 2019.
The calendar is published, sold, and distributed by RC Jet International and available here:
https://www.rcjetinternational.com/collections/merchandise

Last edited by Quandry; 02-08-2019 at 07:19 AM.