RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kenny Kong Abrams tracks?
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 04:02 PM
tankme

Received 207 Likes on 169 Posts

I'm pretty thick skinned having served in the Army also. I didn't know the information I posted until I found a post about Kenny and his relationship to the Ebayer "manheader" which also mentioned Hobby Summit relationship dating back to 2010. That Ebayer is supposedly Kenny's partner in the company Kenny owns. I did the research and thought my answer was relevant because if the sprockets don't fit the shafts then you will have problems with tracks retention. After the OOP found out my information was probably relevant I saw no reason to help any further to the lack of any kind of apology or "my bad" for sounding like a dick in what I interpreted to be a pretty condescending response. I'm not offended because I don't get offended. All I can do is offer the information. If the person wants to thumb their nose at it or decide I'm full of crap then that is on them which is why I said "good luck". I guessed that he wanted those tracks because he was probably backdating a HL Abrams to an earlier model which is probably why he asked about that particular track pattern. To me all of the other responses about other Abrams tracks were less useful, but I could be wrong. That does happen on occasion and when it does I will usually state that fact, apologize, and move on.