RCU Forums - View Single Post - Kingtech Turbine Service?
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 09:03 AM
flejter1

Received 12 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ftherrmann
So much for Kingtech service. I hope JetCat service won't be a problem.

Dirk Flejter who does the Kingtech service in the US just told me, after a heated phone call about his inability to reply to emails, that it is his choice to NOT service my Kingtech turbines and that he will send them to Taiwan for service.

Ignoring customers and calling your customers "NAZI Snowflakes" isn't IMHO a good way to conduct any type of business!

Fred,

You are nothing more than a Hypocrite and a Bully. You call Barry at 11:45PM to argue with him about a post he put on his FB page and started a fight about your political views and because Barry doesn't agree with your agenda. Because you can't change his mind, you take offense and resort to being a keyboard cowboy, or BULLY!! Because you are still mad at Barry, you resort to attacking KingTech about to long of mount bracket bolts, Really?? If that is the only thing you can come up with to degrade a product I have to say KingTech is doing a FANTASTIC job!! Keep up the good work KingTech!! Because Barry is my business partner and I will not severe my partnership with him at your request, you resort to going online and making false statements that I called you a "Nazi Snowflake" trying to ruin my reputation and label me as a Racist. For that you are a BULLY!! You posted that you took major offense to Barry's comments because your parents immigrated from Germany because they were terrorized by their own people, but yet here you are doing the same thing the Nazi's did to your parents. What do you call that? The fact is, YOUR PARENTS, not you, were terrorized by the Nazi's and you are acting like you were personally involved. Living your life through stories of other people is really sad, you should try and live your own life. You attack me because I didn't respond to an email when we just talked on the phone earlier about the same issue that was in your email. You say I ignore your emails but yet I answer every one of your phone calls or call you back every time with in the hour of the call, if that is what you call ignoring you, I am guilty!! For the record, my Great grandparents were German, my grandfather was born in Poland and immigrated to the USA but I am a True Blooded AMERICAN that doesn't need to live through the horror stories of my grandparents so get over it!! Do you think Dirk is a normal American Name, I believe it is more German than anything else. So to wrap this up, Yes, I am now resorting to name calling, as I called you a Hypocrite and Bully in this post and if anyone thinks my decision of not servicing your turbines after your personal attack on me thinks I am wrong, speak up and let me know. By the way, this is America and I can refuse the right to sell you anything or service anything!! I also have choices!!

Dirk
Pacific RC Jets
KingTech Service USA & International