RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-One Models T-50 Build.
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 08:08 AM
Digital Pilot

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by T3chDad
Thanks for posting the video and photos Bob.
The T-50 is an amazing flying jet. Its very smooth throughout its entire flight envelope. It slows down very well and is super stable in Hi Alfa flight. The landings are easy, it gets in the groove, nose hi attitude and slows down great. The performance of the K160 is also great. I had my flight times set to about 5 mins with just under half tanks of fuel still so 6+ mins is no problem. Easy assembly at the field as the wings, stabs and vertical are plug in direct ball connection, No wires to connect. The hydraulic steering works well and is very responsive, I added some expo to tame it down a little. CG is at the factory setting of 100mm but I might push it back a little to increase the flight performance.. This is a great scale jet. The flight performance and looks are fantastic! It far surpasses and F-16 performance and I think its due to the larger LEX/Wing configuration. I Love it! Thank you Mr Kim and Mr Lee for making such an awesome scale jet of the T-50. T-Ones Models rocks!!!

Next!!!!!!! Yak-130
See you all in Florida.