RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum radios?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 06:48 AM
horsefeetky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i do fly dx18v2 stealth and hold it dear to my heart. so far it does what i ask of it and i keep it for the side sliders i feel are the best feature for me. the rear sliders on others dont work for my habits from way back with airtronics and gliders using the sliders for flaps,spoilers and such.. now for me they are for smoke on left and brakes on right..

i do find the modual prices for telemetry from spektrum to be high and each one is a limited function output. gps 100 bucks energy sensor 80 bucks and then you have to change the plugs from ec3 to ec5 to get full use of the high amp rating of this sensor. they could offer one without plugs or even a second type with ec5

jeti seems to do well with jets and even gliders but im wondering if the horus frsky isnt on to something with low cost sensors and a tx with great disply costing 400 or less.....with a case........still scratching my head on this decision. so far the range of frsky is proven with quads and glider reports but the complex setup of a jet may be all my mind can handle.