RCU Forums - View Single Post - Byron Mustang
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 07:41 AM
SnakeBT6
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So Ill try and keep a long story short. (im the original thread starter)

I got married had no room for the plane and it wound up in storage. (We lived in NYC and had a small place out on LI for the weekends.) We got divorced 5 or 6 yrs later and my ex who is my ex for good reason lol wouldnt give me access to our storage unit. So in addition to some art and furniture etc.. this airplane is in her storage unit out in West Hampton Long Island.

I had moved to Florida last year and left all that stuff behind. I got an email from All Hamptons Storage that the unit is now in default. I know there are a few flying clubs out there and if any one sees the plane up for sale, I have a bunch of things for it plus the wing. I lived in an apartment when I was building it and took the wing to my parents place to work on it. They moved to FL and brought it with them so I have it here.

If anyone sees this for sale on Long Island, or winds up with it let me know and Ill send the wing to you and some of the other items I have. Ive got the Byro Drive and all that. Id love to see someone finish it.

Ill get you the parts I have for shipping if you wind up with the plane.

I fly foam electric stuff now and did scale up a nice 70" P51. Not the same but its where Im at now....sacrilege LOL.

Last edited by SnakeBT6; 03-17-2019 at 07:57 AM.