RCU Forums - View Single Post - Spektrum radios?
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 05:44 PM
pfloyd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zeeb
I do not have a DX-18 V2
I do have an 18MZ
I do have an 18MZ WC
I do have an 18SZ Anniversary Edition
As well as the other Spektrums you mentioned and my trusty JR 12X which has been out of production for quite some time but still works quite nicely, some of the best gimbals I've ever used on a radio.

As for your radios, I've never liked the looks of them and as I've said before, one of the club members bought one and brought it out to the field with a model for the guys to fly if they wanted. I hated the thing as soon as I picked it up and flying his model with that radio did not do anything to change my first opinion.

Now I have, and will continue to buy, some Pattern plane electrical stuff from you guys but no radios. I have no complaints about the CS on the items I've purchased. Nor have I any complaints about the CS from PowerBox. I'm old enough now that there's not really any reason to switch radios AGAIN, but the new PowerBox CORE is a very interesting radio and the reports from the guys flying them are all positive, mostly turbine guys.
But imagine Zeeb, with Jeti, you would have finally a radio which you can program all by yourself. No more asking for help when you need to switch ON and change models of your 18MZs. I think you should reconsider.

Last edited by pfloyd; 03-17-2019 at 06:00 PM.