RCU Forums - View Single Post - Tank Gallery VOTES?
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2019, 12:33 PM
Fsttanks

Received 251 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Tank Gallery VOTES?

This is a thread aimed at the individual(s) that DO NOT post photos in the tank gallery, but have a need to down grade photo "votes" (peoples work) because they are somehow pissed off or just plain jealous. If you don't like a photo that is fine, but if your work is so much better than the low vote rank you just gave, lets see it and let it be judged in the same light that you used to judge others work. Maybe you are afraid to because we might judge your work harshly too. Now I will say I have voted high marks 10-9, been neutral 8-6 and given low rank votes 5-1, but the difference is I post a fair amount of my work on the tank gallery for all to see and judge....DO YOU?

To everyone else please take the time to look through the gallery and enjoy others work. I encourage everyone to post their tank photos for all to enjoy and learn from. There are a lot of you out there that have done some amazing work and those that are still developing their skills. The gallery is a great place to get ideas and see what others are doing both for "fun builds" and super accurate "historical builds". There is no right or wrong and no limit except for a few closed minded folks that forget this hobby is about having fun and that everyone has a different interpretation of fun.

Last edited by Fsttanks; 03-24-2019 at 06:42 PM.