RCU Forums - View Single Post - Part 107 and contests
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:01 AM
Appowner
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie

To be honest Hydro, I don't think any of us know one another well at all. We only see a small fraction of what one another is about. I still give benifit of the doubt to most members here you included. Hell if we ever did meet face to face which is a possibility now that we are 3 hours distance I would think I would offer to buy you a beer. That being said I have no more understanding for another members attitude. He is digging himself a hole and I for one will be happy when it caves in on him.
Wow! I'll bet your chest is puffed out almost as much as your ego is right now. Take the high road and declare: "I don't think any of us know one another well at all." Then drop into your judgmental hole again.

For someone who has mis-quoted others, and denied it. Told stories about others, and denied. And out right lied about others, and denied it. In spite of proof being posted in these threads....All I can say is, you're one to talk!

And perhaps you should use the word "understanding" as a Noun, not an Adjective.
NOUN
  1. the ability to understand something; comprehension.
    "foreign visitors with little understanding of English"
ADJECTIVE
  1. sympathetically aware of other people's feelings; tolerant and forgiving.
    "people expect their doctor to be understanding.