RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:23 AM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Rudolph Hart

Psssst dave...can you modify the wife's new red car to these specs and report back?..it would take my mind off thinking about those pesky pushbike riders hogging all the good mountain corners at 5mph and five wide buddy,and can you let us know if you got round to running the fa50 yet

ps and you tell myra to drive real fast please

Geri hasn't been allowed to drive for about 8 weeks, her right leg was nearly non functional, therapy has brought it back a long way.

That thing reminds me of a Paul Harvey story from 25 or 30 years ago, an 18 wheeler driver was traveling though Germany, he had not locked the safety catch that prevents the big bar that holds the tail gate closed from sliding out. Bumps and vibration caused it to drift out, eventually it got out far enough it killed a guy walking down the road. A motorist saw this and started flashing his lights and pulling up beside the truck where it was safe. The trucker finally stopped, the motorist told him what he had seen, the trucker made U turn and headed back to the scene, On the way back he killed a second guy, he had gotten so upset that he didn't think to push the bar back in.

I may get to the 50 today.