RCU Forums - View Single Post - Growth: Whose responsiblity is it?
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by fliers1

I just have to get people who are capable of thinking outside of the box to get on board. The problem I’ve had getting this going is from club members who are afraid of overcrowding their flight line. Unlike industry members, growth is not what clubs are comfortable with. Ironically, the growth conscience industry has no choice but to depend growth fearing clubs for all of hands-on, in-the-field promoting.
This is what I am talking about you present a positive approach to your method then in the last few sentences you berate the same clubs you are trying to convince if they don't embrace your ideas. No wonder you come up against some resistance. Think about it even if as you say hundreds have learned through your method of the many thousands who have learned I doubt you could claim more than a single percentage point. If you wish to be successful personally I think you should drop the comments about clubs, instructors or teachers who choose to teach by another method. After all many many more have learned by alternate methods than yours.

Dennis