RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen JS-2 initial impressions
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2019, 04:27 PM
Dusty Steppes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Imex-Erik
I'm glad you are enjoying it! Please send me an email or a PM with the broken pieces ok? It looks like you already fixed it but I still want to see what I can do about making that right. I always got you guys As for the paint I didn't choose this one so yea the weathering is a bit much. For some reason they seem to always over weather IMO the tanks when we are gonna add some natural weathering immediately
The LED was changed for a few reasons but safety and smaller form factor was the leading change. Oh and the two rear rings do not move like the engine hatch door rings btw.
I have noted a few things here and will be talking with them soon actually. I am ALWAYS interested in packing, that is something I'm working on pretty hard with a lot of products outside of Taigen too. This is the first round of shipping and shipping can get rough sometimes so I do expect some issues here and there. However we have always taken care of you guys so just give me a PM or email (preferably email) and I'll get you taken care of asap.
The only thing I need is a replacement barrel for the damaged turret mg. I suspect that you probably don't have , but will soon have spare parts for this particular model. We can settle up when you do get the parts in stock.
Thanks!