RCU Forums - View Single Post - Growth: Whose responsiblity is it?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 05:47 AM
Propworn
My Feedback: (3)

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

You sound so bitter I think it effects how you come across at the club/instructor level. Even your website doesn't have one good thing to say about clubs, instructors or the members. Hardly an endorsement for someone new to become involved. I wish you luck though I don't believe you will ever realize the recognition for your method with your present approach.

I did give your invite serious consideration but after looking over your website and listening to your rhetoric on ALL clubs and ALL instructors I cannot buy into this mind set. As a former chief flying instructor for more than one club I know for a fact you exaggerate. I saw none of the problems that you seem to see at any of the clubs I have belonged to. In fact at present I have been tasked to draw up a mentoring program where members would volunteer to take others like new members or members moving to a new discipline under their wing so to speak. The intent is to help with construction, setup and flight and generally make that person welcome.

Dennis