RCU Forums - View Single Post - Growth: Whose responsiblity is it?
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2019, 06:03 AM
fliers1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Propworn
You sound so bitter I think it effects how you come across at the club/instructor level. Even your website doesn't have one good thing to say about clubs, instructors or the members. Hardly an endorsement for someone new to become involved. I wish you luck though I don't believe you will ever realize the recognition for your method with your present approach.

I did give your invite serious consideration but after looking over your website and listening to your rhetoric on ALL clubs and ALL instructors I cannot buy into this mind set. As a former chief flying instructor for more than one club I know for a fact you exaggerate. I saw none of the problems that you seem to see at any of the clubs I have belonged to. In fact at present I have been tasked to draw up a mentoring program where members would volunteer to take others like new members or members moving to a new discipline under their wing so to speak. The intent is to help with construction, setup and flight and generally make that person welcome.

Dennis
You see what you want to see. I'll let you have the last word