RCU Forums - View Single Post - SWIWIN SW140B Turbine
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Terrafirmajets

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there
I do remember you and also the dissapointment I caused you when I cancelled the Vulcan sale. You are aware of why I cancelled it as my comms at the time was pretty thorough and that as I saw it having found a fuel tank had been leaking during strip for shipping had no other option at the time. As you are also aware it was a scratch built wood jet and it is not just a case of mop up. It required removal of the affected area of sheeting re glassing and painting. I was alot more gutted than you having spent 2 1/2 yrs building it.

I have already offered my profuse and heartfelt apology and maintain it now. Although you have no obligation to accept my apology for what was essentially my fault I had hoped that you at least understood why. In hind sight I could have offered you some options instead of just cancelling it but lesson for next time.

Should you wish to proceed with the sale of your swiwin then I would like to purchase it. I do understand though should you choose to await another buyer.

Best Regards and wish you all the best
Paul