RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-One Models Micro T1
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 09:39 PM
T_CAT

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by flejter1
At this time the factory is waiving the custom paint fee's to stay matched with it's Big Brothers that are currently on sale. We should have a PNP price option shortly and if you already placed your order we can easily add the PNP option for you. AS FOR SHIPPING & TAXES, We all know that President Trump is gearing up to place more Import Tariffs on most goods shipped in from China. I have talked to a few friends and customers that work at our Post Office around our Country. They all are telling me that the US Post office is not geared up or have the man power to collect taxes nor has word come down from higher ups that they will be collecting tariffs. This is no guarantee that a imposed Tariff will not happen and we have no way to see the future as to when it might happen. If a Tariff is imposed on you, and this is a deal breaker for you, DO NOT PLACE A ORDER until the smoke settles or procedures are in place. This is only my opinion! If products are shipped DHL, FED EX, UPS etc, those are all privately ran companies that will need to collect tariffs as they will be accountable for the money come tax time and I don't think they will want to pay your taxes for you, just like we are not going to pay them for you. The US Postal system is a Government ran business and I think they are above the law and don't actually file tax returns. Again, I could be wrong but as of now NONE of our customers have been charged a tariff on any EMS shipped jets.

Cheers,

Dirk
Thanks Dirk. I'll wait to order until the PNP option is up on the website to get it done at the same time. That also gives me more time to decide on a paint scheme.

I'm a bit worried to order either a Ferrari paint scheme or the Honda paint scheme in case there are issues at customs with licensing for T-One to use the logo's, etc. Hopefully they have squared away those details already as it seems many other customers have ordered lots of different paint schemes including the ones I mentioned and I haven't heard of any issues as the products arrive in the states.