RCU Forums - View Single Post - ** Digitech Central Telemetric Unit for Jeti **
Old 05-26-2019, 09:33 PM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper1GJ
Digitech, Danny,

Here is a log photo of my 1/5 F-16 CTU data from a flight last weekend at FIF in NC.

Set up is CTU, B300F, Projet Hornet III ECU

Green = % fuel remaining
Blue = Turbine RPM
Red = CTU G

On this flight my fuel % remaining worked well till 53% and then stopped counting down. All other CTU data continues to transmit and log. In this photo I show turbine RPM, and G. I checked several other CTU parameters on this flight and they all show similar pattern. All other CTU data is recording and working but fuel remaining stops and says level at 53%. I have had this problem on several flights where the fuel remaining % stops at 48%, 44%, 42% etc and then level for the remainder of the flight. After a power off reset and new flight the fuel % will work fine for a few times and then freeze again and stay constant till landing.

I have had this happen with two separate CTUs installed in in two different jets. The other is an Avanti XXL with K-210G, and Kingtech G1 ECU. Same pattern just fuel % stops working at a number usually between 50-40%. It does not happen every flight but seems to be random. Sometimes with an overflow tank and fuel reset to 100% and sometimes without, just normal startup and fly.

Do you have any idea why and what to do to make it reliable. The fuel remaining % is the primary reason I am using the CTU and when it works its great. Still using timer as a back up.

Thanks,
Gary

hi Gary
can you share:
your tx and version?
rx and versions?
you installed the lua script? Or using the telemetric only