RCU Forums - View Single Post - ** Digitech Central Telemetric Unit for Jeti **
Old 06-03-2019, 03:20 AM
digitech
My Feedback: (10)

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Viper1GJ
Carsten,

We left on the family vacation yesterday and will return home on 6/9/19. I will check the tank size then. I did not know there was a place to set it in the ProJet ECU and have never checked it so there so there is no telling what it is set to. Also Danny told me the Qs were pretty bad on that flight. I will go back and check the rest of them also. Some other guys experienced low Q at FIF but the times I checked mine they were all very high.

Also the flight log you have where the fuel stopped counting down had a long delay waiting to take off, running on the taxi tank for several minutes. After being cleared for takeoff, we removed the taxi tank and I reset the fuel remaining to 100% before taking off. Not sure if the delay may have effected the fuel countdown or not.

Thanks, Gary
Hi garry
yes it does affect it!
since the counter is only reset in the CTU and NOT in the projet.
if its the same as the Jetcat it will count negative after reaching 0 ,so i think there is your error.
i also looked at your file , and there are some more issues , danny or carsten can tell you more about it.
we have sold a lot of ctu and never got a customer saying that the counter stopped.