RCU Forums - View Single Post - What If?
Thread: What If?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 11:04 AM
Hydro Junkie

Received 130 Likes on 123 Posts

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
You mean like when you ASSumed what the atmosphere was at a California flying feild based on just a couple snapshots? LOL you are so full of it. Most guys that read the crap that is posted here in the AMA forums can plainly see you guys make stuff up as you go. If you actually beleive that Franklin fully intended to attend a sanctioned event I would suggest an appointment with a Neurologist.

Notice that its been a few days days now that he announced his inquiry with the FAA about a COUPLE of events and what the altitude limit would be. He hasn't reported his findings yet has he? He was so critical of the AMA not giving him a response according to HIS timeframe right? What about the FAA? Where is the criticism of them not answering in the same time frame? Or maybe they did respond and their answer did not fit his agenda? Do you plan to answer for him on this too? My comments yesterday were clearly directed at Franklin, how about you take a seat and wait until I address you? Oh that's right SHIPMATES. While I support all servicemen and like I have stated my workmanship on several defense programs could very well have contributed to yours and your shipmates safety however I have never served. Apparently you feel that it makes me somehow a lower class of citizen. Isn't that one of the very things that Franklin cries about should AMA members get exemptions to fly over 400'? As much as I appreciate yours and anyone else's contributions to our freedom, it really has zero bearing on our discussions here. In fact, IMO yours and some other's behavior here on RCU is well below the standard that I would expect for an ex serviceman.
Okay, let's address your comments one at a time:
  • Franklin did say he was going out of town, didn't he? When I'm out of town, I don't always have internet access and it's possible he doesn't either
  • The AMA is a overstaffed private entity. By not answering within a few days says they are looking for a way to cover their butts. If I don't answer a question put forth in a timely manner, I won't have a job and, as I see it, neither should the AMA staff
  • The FAA is a government agency that oversees the safety of millions of passengers every day. Unlike the AMA I give them a pass, up to a point. After that, I start moving up the FAA's chain of command
  • I have the right of freedom of speech, that is unless you know of some way to change the Bill Of Rights, therefore, I can answer any post put out on any forum I have a membership in
  • I never said anyone was lower class because they didn't server this country but, apparently you seem to think it was implied. Very well, so be it. What I said was I'll defend ANYONE that has served, regardless of branch of service. Franklin and I are both former Navy and worked in the same community in the Navy. That may mean nothing to you but it does to those of us that did serve. As far as your "opinion" of conduct of "EX servicemen", I don't care since, as the Marines like to say, there is no such thing as an "EX Marine", The same holds true to all branches of the military. There are many "former servicemen" but there are no EX servicemen"
And, with that, I'll leave this thread too. I'll let you wave your AMA Leader member flag(that means nothing to the general population, just so you know) for all to see. Just remember, times are changing and those that can't let go of the past will be forever locked into that past, just like the AMA