RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 10:28 PM
Rudolph Hart

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hobbsy
Dave when i look at keleo rings they are not designed to promote a circular exhaust gas flow so i'd fit the pressure nipple at tdc of the ring, cheers: (quote by Pete)

Thanks Pete, that's exactly what I'll do, if nothing else it can catch the pressure wave coming out of the exhaust port. The low speed needle is still,pretty wet, I gotta wiggle something in there to lean it. The thing is surprisingly quiet, I expected it to have a healthy bark. Please don't send me a Funnel Web.

OK i won't, they are almost always found over on the east coast in sydney.Found this little critter in a freshly dug trench over here.The guys bagged and tagged it before sending it to a gummint run lab.Must have hitched a ride over on one of the interstate semitrailers, way to far to walk.

About that keleo ring pressure nipple, do you think the exhaust ring wall thickness will be a problem or would maybe gary suggest you solder a curved and shaped ally plate to the ring, then drill and tap it?

Gary all the major, and even minor, automotive/motorcycle manufacturers bought a sample of the oppositions products to learn or copy in some way.Generally the only exception was where the product was found only inside factory race teams.Then a big cashed up brand might just settle for buying up all the engineers who developed that product...

ps you've reminded me of what having rose tinted glasses mean again, lucas electrics keep people fit