RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 05:07 AM
Hobbsy
My Feedback: (102)

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

[QUOTE=Rudolph Hart;12532460]

OK i won't, they are almost always found over on the east coast in sydney.Found this little critter in a freshly dug trench over here.The guys bagged and tagged it before sending it to a gummint run lab.Must have hitched a ride over on one of the interstate semitrailers, way to far to walk.

About that keleo ring pressure nipple, do you think the exhaust ring wall thickness will be a problem or would maybe gary suggest you solder a curved and shaped ally plate to the ring, then drill and tap it?

When giving the 120 R_3 a physical I discovered that the intake push rod on #3 cylinder was dislodged and pushing on the arm itself. There is not enough room for the push rod to slip off of the arm so it ran OK like that. On a larger engine it would have slipped off and that cylinder would not have run..

Pete, here is a shot of the wall thickness, I removed the priming fitting and used it for the pressure tap. I placed 3.5 mm grub screw in place of the primer. The pressure tap took a a good snugging without a problem.

The wall thickness is just about equal to the thread count.

No wonder the thing can't be flexed to help the installation.

Last edited by Hobbsy; 06-20-2019 at 05:11 AM.