RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-one models F22A Raptor scale build!!!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 05:40 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by Looping31
Hi Gunradd,
I'm sourcing equipments for my F22 coming soon and have a question please.

How many electrovalves do you need
-for the gear ?
-for the gear doors ?

Concerning the fuel fitting (bulkhead insert, clunk..), is it included in the kit ?

Thank you.
Fuel tank fitting I'm almost positive is included but I like to plumb mine differently so I had to order another vent. I never use T fittings I'm my fuel setups so in the forward main fuel tank I used 2 vent fittings that the saddle tanks feed into. I also used to vent lines from the saddle tanks with separate vents no T fittings. That is just how I do things and I guess might be over kill but I don't take chances on the fuel system.

For the gear...…

It depends on what you use. Dirk sells a gear controller and valves that will do the gear/doors/brakes/canopy all in one unit including the valves. This system was not completed when I got mine yet so I had to use the gear/doors and brakes valve with separate canopy/canopylock/bomb doors open/close.

If you are doing all seprate valves it would be
gear open/ close
gear doors open/close
brakes single action
bomb doors open/close
canopy open/close
canopy lock open/close

I would highly recommend getting the valve Dirk sells to clean up the install and have failsafe built in. I do think you are one valve short though with the big one Dirk sells so you would need one extra valve I believe.