RCU Forums - View Single Post - Futaba 32 coming.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 01:13 AM
tassos p

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Springbok Flyer
Frankly, I am with you. For me to change brands, I will need to replace around 40 receivers in addition to the transmitter. I don't have a single model that I cannot fly with my 18MZ and I am quite use to the telemetry limitations. However, my 18 is now 10 years old and I will probably just get a new one as I find the RST control is no longer operating properly.

.......I cannot stand the feel of Jeti in my hands and the attitude of some Jeti distributors are appalling. If I am forced to change brands, I will go with PowerBox Core for sure.

Thanks for participating in this thread, but it has run it's course I guess and I will now sign out.

JanR
In case you want too move to Jeti, Jeti is releasing SBUS protocol compatibility which means the programming becomes more easy in case you're already using SBUS in your current models. Also the Jeti receivers are very price competitive (maybe 1/2 of the price) of the equivalent Futaba Rx. I changed from Futaba to Jeti last year without regret although I agree with you, the Futaba feel in my hands was the best.

I understand US Jeti distributors are not up to expectations though.... it's not the same in the rest of the world, Jeti's really good....

You can still buy the 18MZ WC at a promo price, brand new for about 1,400USD.....https://www.rcjapan.net/index.php?ma...lst3l119o0jku5

Good luck

Tassos