RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 07-14-2019, 10:30 AM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi once again Telemaster Sales;

Many thanx for your quick reply; The GUFF by the Good Bros., I did not recognizeher in bare bones, I have been reading about the Good Bros & their Guff most of my life in the modelling press. & double thanx for the Coupe info, my query was re the French La Coupe Des Barons version. Those over-aged French/Brit Kids' just appear to be having too much fun, and that is what our great and wonderful hobby is all about, and for. & I will check out your Des Baron's plans sources, and hopefully add one to my stable; although I will be converting it to electric power; as about 6 years ago I lost my hearing totally, and now have R&LS Cochlear Implants, and can hear better than Superman hisself, and simply cannot stand the sounds of glow/gas engines, the sound is actually painful, so now it is quiet electrics for me; the price one pays for getting older I guess.

Re your GUFF: How are you planning to finish it up; like modern current engines, covering, control[s], radio etc., or original antique type equipment; or a mixture of both. It looks like a great and interesting project. Please keep us informed, word'n'photos, on your GUFF, and especially on how she flys.

Will close for now, many thanx to you again, and you Older Kids' across the big Pond, continue having 'Too Much Fun', best regards from Wickenburg, Arizona, USA,

Joe Nagy.