RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen Tanks discount code
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 08:17 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Thanks! Yes I've usually got something going on, just RCU warned me last time I posted something not to do so. They wanted us to pay $400+ a month for a vendor account here on RCU monthly yet when we tried to visit their office in CA in person they didn't have anyone to talk to so nothing was ever done. So to follow the rules I don't post sales and such anymore here
However if you guys sign up for the newsletter you get all the goodies of course. I'll never send out one without some kind of deal of course, I don't enjoy spam emails and I don't treat ours as such. Once a week is the most you will see from us unless there is a big update. I keep it clean and simple. This was just a joke going on about all that goofy Area 51 stuff going on. I actually pitched a trip to bossman to see the massacre but he doesn't seem to be on-board atm. Could you imagine these derps thinking they are going to rush a military base? I think they are playing too many video games (this coming from a guy who actually does play too many video games)