RCU Forums - View Single Post - M551 Sheridan build videos
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2019, 08:16 AM
pitstain

Received 70 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by Tamiya Fan
Ian - I feel your pain on the "HARD CORE 7", very stress full. I hate water slides also. The back stowage rack is only glued on top or bottom, I forget which, but says in the instructions. I found that weird to and have not installed that yet,

Any way enjoy the vids!
I messed up on the stowage rack, its only glued on top like you said, i looked back in the manual and see where I didn't read, all in the name of YouTube video-ing!!!

Originally Posted by Tanque
If one of you guys want to try making a tire mold for heat vulcanizing rubber, unless you've got a viable 3D printer option I'll send you some raw
rubber to use. Aluminum is easiest but anything that will hold up to 350 deg F. Loose fitting tires will be best for this rubber, since it doesn't have
an anti-ozonant would be best. Anti-ozonant are the compounds that aid resistance to ozone and tires made to be stretched without such a compound
will suffer cracks and failure.

Jerry
Whoa Jerry, little advanced for me, but a great idea, I just do not have the bandwidth for that at the moment, but thank you!

Originally Posted by tch2000
The vids are awesome. Can’t wait to get my kit. As I will have a great vids to look back on.
Congrats on your leo2a6. Great n complex kit. Fiber optics suck but oh well. Lol
Thanks man, and not looking forward to the 2 yards of fiber optics....