RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:18 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good morning Mark,

The white paper in the photo is the size of my iPhone 6s

Thanks for noting my hover was relaxing, ah that would be for you lol not me. It is a tight area and has 3 wires over head, power, tel, tv so when you see me finally elevate I am clear of those. But then you can also see the wires in the back ground of all wire coming up to the left that run up and down the alley.......close quarters.

When I fly my 600 a 6s, it flies pretty strong. But in the 700 the difference is day and night. I still will stay searching for a way to up my pinion by one tooth I flew two seasons on 6s but she’s a bit sluggish which is ok for scale flying but I worry that if I go into trouble, can I get out of it. Again this video was with 12 and she was rock solid. Lastly, the upside to fly 6s is.........I do not have to pull off my nose bubble to slip in a new battery tray. 12s requires me after every flight to pull my safety screw and then pull off the front Heli’s to slide that long tray in :-(

Mark, your video was great, no other word for a few reasons. To see a dad and son spreading special time together was just.......”so special” and not done often these days by many dads. That the little man loves being out with dad is one thing, but that he loves flying too is the gift for you both. I just loved the launching, the good- bad- and the ugly.....lol

The fly zone is spectacular as Hell Houser used to say. I so event you to be able to fly there than in Cal where I have to fly. My desert flying compares in its own beauty as your zone. Of course your flying was excellent too! Looking at all of the planes on the ground made me nervous fearing that somebody would accidentally step on one.

I have to go out the garage to take a photo for you of how I get my videos that might work for you. For planes and heli’s it works great, for a fast jet? But I can say for the flybys it will work.

Out of boredom I pulled out my old 450Pro, fly bared.....and that’s a challenge to fly out back a few days ago. She is so spunky and it really test your flying skills not having any stabilization. It is matched to my OLD Dx6i. So once again out of boredom I decided I move the 450 over to my newer DX9. Well not having touched that for 6 months I could hardly remember how to turn it on let alone program it. I looked high and low 4 times everywhere and could find my manual with where everything fly is kept. But I do remember saying to myself when I pit it away, don’t forget where this is because it is not to normal place LOL. But I have forgotten. This morning is cool so before we get nearly to a 100° I will methodically search again. The bottom line is after numerous hammering away I got the hell he locked in and got the hovering a few inches above the ground and the problem is I don’t know where to plug-in the radio the Gyro? You’ve got to assign it to an area by the aileron elevator search. So I’m going to have to try and pick deep inside the frame and follow the Gyro wires to see which plug they are in on the receiver. Then I’ll have to look up a picture of that receiver to see where the Gyro goes, pin slot 1,2,3 etc. once I have his location then I’ll have a place where I can adjust it’s gain and stop the tail from bobbing. Again out of boredom I charged up my Crawler and I can sit in my garage and cruse the street , lawns on both sides of the street.

On the News this morning we see another Hurricane heading for you, be safe and batten down the hatches my friend, stay safe my friend.

Last edited by JPEE; 08-28-2019 at 07:23 AM.