RCU Forums - View Single Post - Balsa USA Brotherhood
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 05:30 PM
RAMMJETT

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jwrich
The Balsa USA Brotherhood is a group of modelers who have built and fly Balsa USA airplanes. You must have built, or owned a BUSA airplane, of any size. In post #2012 you will see a list of members from around the world. Canada is well represented. I maintain this forum page, if would like to become a member, just ask. Check out how the members are listed in #post 2012. If you look at many of the posts, you will see just about all of BUSA airplanes list, with pictures, videos, ideas of construction and mods made to the construction. Please try to keep on topic with Balsa USA information and planes. It helps me if you would list your membership number in your signature at the bottom of the post. Your recent post with the video and pictures of the 1/3 scale Stearman is what we like to see. Hope you become member, I am sure you can pass on a lot of valuable information for the Brotherhood.

Rich
sorry been busy, sure add me to the list . Roger S ( RAMMJETT) I will edit my profile ..happy to answer any questions . cheers ..