RCU Forums - View Single Post - are these blades any good for cp pro?
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 11:17 AM
JPEE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello Nick,

Today Oct 10 the winds are blowing very hard. Much of the northern state has had their power dropped-out so the lines in the winds don’t touch and start fires are are extremely dry here. Yes I have two gen’s and my newer Solar backup system. The power might drop out 12 miles from me where Edison and PG&G are the providers. Me, I am on the Los Angeles Dept of Water and Power so gives me an advantage. But still, when trees go down they take power line with them.

Your fast vacation looks as to have been a blast for a country boy lol, I say that lovingly. The first time I saw a Moose up close I could not hardly fathom how freaking huge they are up close. They would total out a car for sure. Glad you were both alert while driving through the country. The State fair was the way to go, that gave you a real lol of what goes in that part of the state and with your girlfriend coming from there I am sure she could point things of interest out to you. All in all after reading everything your posted it sounds like it a wonderful adventure! Hopefully you got to see some big glaciers as well, it’s kind a cool when they break off and slam into the ocean.

That’s just excellent your getting to use your education at work in writing code for them, good deal!

Hey, for sure, speaking for Mark too, we’d love to see the pic’s of the trip.

Take care now. Here is a 3 min video of my drone flying over the old mostly dry Dam 10 miles from my house where we fly our gliders on the down-low.

JP