RCU Forums - View Single Post - old timers look here must be 50+ years only
Old 10-28-2019, 08:21 AM
acdii

Received 97 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by donnyman
One more subject, The U.S. has taken down the leader of isis. But I fear some worst nut will replace him. I don't know what terrorist hope to gain, resentment and revenge from the victims is the only response, the bombing of civilians in cities during ww2 proved that.

We also need to pray for those in California those fires is scary.
One thing Trump did was remove the ROE that was hamstringing troops, which is what allowed them to take this evil person off the face of the earth. They already got the #2 guy, and there is a good chance that the bundles of information the raid obtained, they will soon get the #3 guy. That guy was a real POS. He took the lives of three of his children with when he blew himself up. I believe Trump when he said he want's us out of this war, so the gloves came off. This past weekend was a result of that.

Anyhow, back to the hobby. Hey Donny, how is that sander holding up for you? I see that Perma-Grit sander you have. I saw those in Toledo a few years ago and was skeptical in they would last, so never bought them. I have had diamond files that were supposed to last forever fail after a few uses.