RCU Forums - View Single Post - HAYA 1/16 RC Chieftain
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by mcovalsk
The model is very nice. Unfortunately I contacted Andrew and he let me know that only would take bank transfer for me...and out of the EU, but I think that for USA orders will take paypal. So my 20 years paypal will not work for Haya, although worked fine for more than 100 vendors during all that period.
I wanted to make a detailed chieftain as I love most of the British tanks and publish a tutorial on www.modelersite.com as I use to do. But looks like my garage will not have a Haya's Chieftain as to transfer from south America or use western union on 2019 is out the question. I used WU on 1983.
Anyway I think that the model worth the price.

By the way here my last one Tiran 5 from hooben kit
Good luck with sales
I kinda understand on PP myself. PP allows customers to do some pretty shady stuff if you know what you are doing. With a 180 day return policy and hobbies it can be a scary payment form to accept since they don't tend to follow the seller's site rules. As a buyer I only use PP but as a seller I hate PP almost as much as Amazon.

However the main reason I posted is I wanted to say how much I liked the tank as well. I think it was done very well (I can also confirm this is NOT made by HL) and I wouldn't mind having one myself actually. I think he did a great job here, you can tell there was a lot of work that went into it.