RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Sport Jet: T-One Models Mini Fortune / Mini T1
Old 11-20-2019, 04:56 AM
bushong572
My Feedback: (59)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ducted Fan Dan
I got another flight Sunday with no issues except that the landing gear would get hung up on the wheel wells on the way up. When I landed I turned the plane upside down on the stand and noticed the main gear struts were not extending all the way. I'm going to lube strut and try to get them to move more freely. The bigger issue is while I was actuating the gear up and down with the transmitter the nose retract quit working. When I got it home I unplugged the nose retract and powered it up with an external battery and nothing. The main retracts both work with an external battery. Has anyone seen this before? Pacific RC Jets sells the JP motors for the gear for $30 so it won't be a big deal to get another one but it was strange that it happened all of the sudden.
I have the same problem with the mains after only 20 or so flights. The gear had plenty of clearance in the beginning. Now, the tires are starting to rub in the wheel well because the struts are not extending out 100% after compression. I removed the struts and placed a washer (as a spacer) in the retract unit. That has solved that problem but it now appears I have burned out a motor.
How do I get a replacement?