RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:21 AM
mecky33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.

I do love my MT2, I have yet to get it fully tuned, since I have only had it a week and a half, and the guy I bought it from had seriously screwed up the tune on it. As far as the body goes, the T-Maxx bodies fit perfectly on the CEN, but there are no premarked holes for body pins, which makes it kind of hit or miss making sure the body gets on there right. Back to the truck though, I had a friend over that has a street car that was clocked at 49.8 MPH while he was just goofing off tell me that he couldn't beleive how fast it was even though I hadnt even tuned it. I can't wait to start running around when I get it fully tuned, and show people that the little company (CEN) makes a truck that is just as good, and just as capable as the 500 dollar truck that everyone swears by. I also think its funny, the Kid I bought this truck from, upgraded to a T-Maxx and said he had only run it a few time and it was already on the bench broken. His dad has a savage that has spent more time on the bench than on the ground, and his brothers T-Maxx was even worse off. Anyway, not that I am bad mouthing the other trucks, I just find it funny that those are the rigs that everyone touts as being the best. I am glad to see there are a few people out there that love their MT2

Dan H.