RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:22 AM
ThermalRD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.

ORIGINAL: mecky33

Hey all, I just emailed Integy.com about support on the CEN funfactor platform. They told me that they have no immediate plans to make parts for funfactor because of the limited number out there. So, if you want Integy to pick up CEN as an aftermarket supporter email them at [email protected]. I think that if enough people email them, they might consider making parts for us.

Dan H.

I think what you dont realize, is they are going by the numbers. They dont want to see e-mails requesting these parts, they want to see the kits actually selling. When that truck becomes more popular, and shares some spotlight in the magazines, then other companies will pick it up. Dont count on anything soon. I am really interested in the new CEN Genesis, but will probably never buy one. Just because of the lack of support out there. Most of these hopup companies, HCR, Integy, etc. reallly dont have the money to setup machines, and a design team to make parts that wont sell. They have to focus on the big numbers. Right now the Savage is probably the most wanted, the maxx is obviously the most popular, and the MGT already has companies producing for it. With Losi getting in on the MT arena, and all the trucks currently available, CEN has got a tough road ahead.

Matt