RCU Forums - View Single Post - POLL: What parts of RCU are important to you?
Old 12-09-2019, 01:38 PM
DGrant
My Feedback: (4)

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts

Thanks for your response IBob. I will continue reading this site from time to time. I hope the best for you and the site. It seems you're trying, and it's no doubt not an easy job making decisions and changes.

I'm not particularly fond of the market place myself, it's been years I've done any deals there. Maybe it's changed from the last time I've used it, I'm not sure. I'm not sure what's wrong with a message board style market place though... I've grown fond of them and the ease of use. Everything is the same, whether it's discussion or listing... with a few differences to use each type as they're supposed to be. I'm not any internet guru though, just a long time end user that's somewhat set in my ways.

As for being a moderator, thanks for that info, and if a time comes that I might start reading and attending this site more frequently, I'd consider it. At this point though I don't use it enough, and really the current mods seem to do a very decent job of keeping it clean and keeping everyone happy. I think you've got a good moderator team.

You need more users posting every day though... that I do see. There's forums and threads that have been stagnant for weeks and more with no activity. I'm sure that's part of what you're working on in changing the site up to hopefully entice new (and old) users back to being active as they once were. Again thanks for your response.
The following users liked this post:
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)