RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best 6S 3D aircraft.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 06:57 AM
Micubano

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I recently picked up a few 6S 3D planes that I have not flown yet and probably won't until Spring. One is the Precision Aerobatics AMR 60. I have quite a few 3S and 4S PA planes and love how light they are and how they fly. They also have the Addiction XL, XR-61 and XR-61T that take 6S. They advertise using 6S 2200s but one of their pilots uses 3300s, which I have and is why I bought it. I just bought the 3300s because I picked up an AJ Aircraft 60" Laser 230z. I am told I will love it, but that is from the guy that sold it to me. He is a friend and I trust him. The AJ I really thinned out my old 6S fleet the past 2 weeks, which was foam high wings or biplanes. That left me with some 6S 4500s sitting around. My Flex Innovations Mamba 60e Night is arriving tomorrow so my batteries don't go to waste, but that is foam PNP. The only reason I am getting the Mamba is a friend prefers his AJ Proteus and is selling the Mamba really cheap. It will probably be my new high wind plane. I do have a 48" EF Edge and like it. My next plane will be 70"+ and probably come from EF.
The following users liked this post:
jnayjaso (04-05-2020)