RCU Forums - View Single Post - Introducing the Top RC Model Odyssey - New sport jet - build thread
Old 12-25-2019, 09:54 AM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by horsefeetky
i have both jets odyssey is not built up yet but all items waiting on it. plan on 140n in it. taildragger rc has his for sale and it was his that caused me to buy one from him last year. super nice workmanship and watching one fly in the video is just how it is.. smooth light and honest.. it does need a uat and better linkages but once assembled it will last a long time.

as for the predator i have a k180 in it and it is more of a hard surface jet. a bit more weight than the odyssey but again a lot of plane for the money i bought the turbine ready version and very happy with all that was included and quality is great also. i did order the smoke tank from top rc direct and it got here in under 10 days and fits perfect.

guess it depends on what turbine you have in mind the odyssey will fly well from 120 up i would say predator is 140n and up power
also you can get the predator in turbine ready and save time and some money in the deal and your in the air faster

predator kevlar tank has uat built into it nice feature
Do you think the predator tank would fit in the Odyssey?