RCU Forums - View Single Post - T-1 f15
Thread: T-1 f15
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 06:15 AM
gunradd
My Feedback: (9)

Received 50 Likes on 43 Posts

The T-one F15 will be the same size as FB jets. It will be about 110 inches long. We are working on it coming with moving inlets stock like I had on my old FB F15. Also it will have many other scale details done right and have working landing gear..... Those of us that dealt with the FB F15 always had issues with the gear unless you retrofitted it with new non rotating gear. The aircraft will also be allot lighter. Should be very similar in size to the T1 F22. Will do both strike eagle and C model. I think they are trying to make the conformal fuel tanks option also for those that want C models with the tanks on the fuselage. I saw pics of what they want to do on the exhaust nozzles and its pretty good looking.

All the cad work is completed I saw the pics but T-one has a few other planes up first. One we hope to debut at FLjets in a few months Pretty sure every one knows what that is now . Next I believe will be the F35 and a large cougar. After that F15.... So its a little ways down the road.