RCU Forums - View Single Post - Powerbox Core radio and set up thread.
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Reever45
My Feedback: (16)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Setting up the ISat gyro is pretty straight forward really, go into rx menu and make sure Fast Track set to that and not Sbus or something. Plug gyro into fast track port, navigate in the rx menu to channel assignment and tell it what channels you are using for your ailerons,elevator,rudder/s . Then comes the orientation where you lift the tail, move tail right etc. this is where i ran into troubles. i would lift tail elevator would deflect, then said move tail right i would do that rudder would move then return to center, but i had a heck of a time with getting gyro comp on correct axis. In other words i would maybe have ailerons and rudder working correctly but moving tail up and down would also be tied to ailerons (grrr).. For some reason i could see the ailerons move also when i would move the tail to the right step, anyways after trying many,many times to get it right i moved to next step where you teach the channel endpoints and i ran thru that and everything worked fine after that so not sure what was actually wrong,
Other than that issue with it was fairly easy, i would be curious to hear others experience with getting it going also. I have not had a chance to fly it because well January in Colorado lol.

Last edited by Reever45; 01-03-2020 at 06:42 PM.