RCU Forums - View Single Post - Top RC Zero from Gator R/C
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2020, 03:35 AM
darod07

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by LtMash1A
I'm wondering what spinner you used? it looks more scale that the one from TopRC.
It's indeed TopRc spinner with Biela Focke Wulf prop. Maybe weathering and engraved rivets makes such an impression that it's not TopRc. I'm planning to make spinner more to the scale by extension of it's body behind the prop.
What a pity that your Saito blew up.... I'm worrying now because while choosing prop for my Zero I followed Your input in this thread.
I don't know if this will help, but I use a Beila 22X12 3 blade Folk wulf prop on my Zero with the 90...Combined with the Keleo Exhaust Ring people are going to asking you "What have you got in that thing? It really sounds great"
Anyway if you managed to fly 2 years with this setup it's not bad for me....it's average lifetime of my models .
I'll try to be carefull with power management just not to overload my Saito. In fact I think that FG90 is bit overpower for this Zero. On full throttle it flies like a bullet , way to fast for me.... If there wouldn't be quality issues, FG60 that would be my choice. With this engine Zero would fly more to the scale.

Last edited by darod07; 01-06-2020 at 03:42 AM.