RCU Forums - View Single Post - The EAA Get's It, why not the AMA?
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2020, 04:43 AM
franklin_m

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by speedracerntrixie
You'r absolutely right Franklin. You should beleive a Superior Court judge whom has never flown an R/C model over somone with 43 years experience. I mean that is what you were trained to do right, blindly follow authority.
Wait. You're right. By your measure just about the entire court system is worthless, up to and including the Supreme Court. For how can they decide cases on water use when none of them are large landowners? Or how can they decide commerce issues when none of them own businesses? Or how can they decide firearms issues when they don't own one let alone have 43 years experience? Or how can they decide cases of patent infringement when none of them are engineers?

What you miss is that any any case, there's piles of briefs filed. And the judges read them all. Those briefs include friend of the court briefs that seek to educate and inform the decision. And because I understand this process, what I do trust far more than your 43 years of experience - is the judgement of a court.

And the most interesting aspects of the disaster that was the Fairview Flyers reaching the courts? (1) AMA felt so strongly about keeping the field they did nothing to help them. And (2), because it did hit the courts all the Judge's comments are in the opinion are available to other attorneys when they shepardize their own cases. In other words, is available to others to cite as they fight undisciplined operations at FRIAs.

Last edited by franklin_m; 01-20-2020 at 06:27 AM.