RCU Forums - View Single Post - Bavarian Demon Cortex PRO is here!!
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 04:06 AM
Dansy
My Feedback: (53)

Received 160 Likes on 143 Posts

I’m not familiar with the rsat we don’t have in NA , ya that will work I have flown similar to this minus the 900 for a few years ....you do have access to Rex R3 and that’s what I would used if I could...

‘’Don’t forget to reverse the cable going into the CP for the secondary RX it’s backwards LOL

Also....not sure if it’s still a required with the CB220/210, since they haven’t arrived yet, but I always do and extra Power cable from the normal port of the CB’s to the CP ......

Theres no jump when I test on the ground....between 2.4 to 900 ....never lost signal on any receiver before so I wouldn’t be able to tell if they do....

I really don’t know everything, and I’m constantly learning as well and expanding....my used of the Jeti System and I’m not afraid to say that some Jeti things work so so like the GPS is not really good...or the Air Pressure sensor is fragile or that the Cortex Pro for me is much better then the Assist receivers, I don’t do extended test I’m a flier not a tester .....there’s guy’s around that know a lot more....