RCU Forums - View Single Post - AMA letter to FAA, have you READ IT?
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:18 PM
speedracerntrixie
My Feedback: (29)

Received 176 Likes on 151 Posts

It would seem to me that flying from FRIA sites would be the safest to the general public and manned aircraft. The FRIA sites could be added to sectional charts. There are typically no houses nearby ( as opposed to schoolyards/parks ) everyone on site is aware and somewhat in the know of the hazards ( as opposed to a schoolyard/park ) and there is far less opportunity for somone not realizing the hazards wandering into your flying area or perhaps a curious dog that is on a walk with it's owner ( Unlike schoolyards/parks ). Of course I fully expect you to bring up the Fairveiw deal again, ONE club out of 2,500 LOL great example.

Franklin, I suppose you wouldn't mind telling us the location of the schoolyard where you have been flying? A satellite image perhaps? After all you seem to be claiming it is overall safer then AMA club sites right?

BTW, I'm still waiting for that apology for when you accused me of posting a link to your personal info and when you accused me of being Mach5chimchim. Both accusations being proven FALSE. I know I will never get one, but hopefully it makes people realize that if those two accusations were utter BS, how much more that comes from you is BS?