RCU Forums - View Single Post - BajaHobby L39
Thread: BajaHobby L39
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Todd D
My Feedback: (51)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Agrav8ed
That's pretty awesome. When did you receive yours? I'm still waiting for mine to ship. I'm curious, what did you see that you would like to change?
Tone
Tone, I got it from greyhound earlier this week. It took about a week to get to Milwaukee from California. Things to change, I have a powerbox mercury that I’m going to put in instead of the dualsky powerpanel. One of the doors in the nose section does not close quite right, they are held closed by a strong magnet that hits a steel target. Looks like the target is off just a bit so I’ll just move the target and it should be fine.
I’m going to swap out the servos on the primary control surfaces to my preferred brand just because I’m picky with that. I’ve messed around with assembling the tail, it’s very straight forward and if someone needed to remove the tail surfaces for transport it’s basically two screws and a plug to take them off.
The light system is all installed but there isn’t a light on the tail, so I’m going to put one in there too. So far I’m pretty happy. I have a plane in the shop that I’m finishing up for a friend that should be done this week then this one moves
in for 100% of my attention.