RCU Forums - View Single Post - Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.
Old 11-07-2003, 11:50 AM
Pkvillager

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Anyone with a CEN Truck that wants more support.

I think they have sold plenty of mt2s how else could they afford to keep running the company and do R&D on new kits? Plus they are hiring so biz must be good.

I think its funny though we have two extreemes here kits like the tmaxx require numerous hopups just to be enjoyed and kits like the mt2 that require no hopups to be enjoyed. Cen possibly made a mistake they built a truck that doesnt break too much unless it is slammed into a wall. The weakest link on a mt2 is the drive cups, I only broke a set when my truck slammed into a tree in a runaway. I now run a picco .26 in it and I havent broken one single part except for a clutch that just wore out. Another "weak link" is supposed to be the chassis flex, yes it is there but there is nothing wrong with it and it causes no problems whatsoever.

The truth is there are plenty of hop ups offered by Cen themselves and New Era. The only things not available are diferent colored parts and aluminum dif cases,servo mounts,wheel hubs and bodymounts. But there is nothing stoping anyone from getting their stuff powdercoated themselves.