RCU Forums - View Single Post - Welcome to Club SAITO !
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 06:15 AM
Jesse Open

Received 92 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Captcrunch44
yup
i was going through boxes the other night and found a pumped 120 duel plug and I thought were did this come from. Then it hit me Thanks again Dave!!!
the competition on the 180 calculated by senior Tele master I believe was 15 to 1 I can’t quote you on that at all though
i sounds great with the straight pipe from Gary. I wonder if I said” hey Gary could I get a couple more please”. If it would happen. Thanks
Not sure if I have one left. Will look but I may have sent the last to Dave. I did stumble across one of the Saito pepper shaker mufflers and that is going into the flat rate box that I am stuffing to send over to Dave. Right now, there are some excellent matching magazines getting added. Along with some big block exhaust bits as they turn up. Stay tuned .
( We could sure have a good time if you ever got that ham license!)

Crunch, I will have a look, may have to make a couple!

BTW Okie,

I may have been confusing when telling about the Vincent. No, Jim passed away before he had time to finish. Jim was a great friend, best machinist I have ever known.
I of course am not a machinist but I sure appreciate the good ones.
Really miss Jim, he was barely 30 when he passed away. We made a lot of motorcycles run in the few years we knew each other.

Last edited by Jesse Open; 04-02-2020 at 06:23 AM.